supervised by: Dr.Naji Bin Waqdan
- The Holy Quran
- Zakat “Charity”
- Hajj and Umrah
- General Articles
- Fatwa – religious verdicts
- Discover Islam
- Women in Islam
- The prophetic biography
- contact us
Al-Fathby Saud Al-Shuraim
وَلَقَدْ أَتَوْا عَلَى الْقَرْيَةِ الَّتِي أُمْطِرَتْ مَطَرَ السَّوْءِ ۚ أَفَلَمْ يَكُونُوا يَرَوْنَهَا ۚ بَلْ كَانُوا لَا يَرْجُونَ نُشُورًا
They must have surely passed by the town on which We had rained the terrible rain of ruin. How could they not have seen it? Still they do not dread the Resurrection.
- An Immolation (Sacrificing an animal as worship to Allah In EidulAdha)
- 3 IMPORTANT Things Your Wife NEEDS From You! – Marriage Advice.
- What are the rights of the husband and what are the rights of the wife?
- The ruling regarding making the sacrifice and then leaving it.
- What Should Be Avoided by the One Who Wants to Offer a Sacrifice.