supervised by: Dr.Naji Bin Waqdan
- The Holy Quran
- Zakat “Charity”
- Hajj and Umrah
- General Articles
- Fatwa – religious verdicts
- Discover Islam
- Women in Islam
- The prophetic biography
- contact us
Al-Fathby Saud Al-Shuraim
إِنْ تَسْتَفْتِحُوا فَقَدْ جَاءَكُمُ الْفَتْحُ ۖ وَإِنْ تَنْتَهُوا فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ تَعُودُوا نَعُدْ وَلَنْ تُغْنِيَ عَنْكُمْ فِئَتُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَوْ كَثُرَتْ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
You had asked for a judgement, so the judgement has come to you (In the form of victory for the faithful). So, if you desist it will be better for you. If you come back to it, We shall do the same, and your forces, however large, will not be of the least avail, for God is with those who believe.
- An Immolation (Sacrificing an animal as worship to Allah In EidulAdha)
- 3 IMPORTANT Things Your Wife NEEDS From You! – Marriage Advice.
- What are the rights of the husband and what are the rights of the wife?
- The ruling regarding making the sacrifice and then leaving it.
- What Should Be Avoided by the One Who Wants to Offer a Sacrifice.