supervised by: Dr.Naji Bin Waqdan
- The Holy Quran
- Zakat “Charity”
- Hajj and Umrah
- General Articles
- Fatwa – religious verdicts
- Discover Islam
- Women in Islam
- The prophetic biography
- contact us
Al-Fathby Saud Al-Shuraim
قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَعِظُكُمْ بِوَاحِدَةٍ ۖ أَنْ تَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ مَثْنَىٰ وَفُرَادَىٰ ثُمَّ تَتَفَكَّرُوا ۚ مَا بِصَاحِبِكُمْ مِنْ جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ لَكُمْ بَيْنَ يَدَيْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ
Say: "I urge upon you only one thing: Stand up for God two by two or one by one, and think and reflect!" There is no madness about your companion. He is a warner against the dreadful affliction (that awaits).
- WE BEG ALL MUSLIMS TO WATCH THIS!
- I am happy because I am a Muslim
- THE SCARY SIGNS OF DAJJAL’S ARRIVAL | Bilal Assad | Animated
- If an eclipse is a natural phenomenon, then why should we feel scared and pray?
- The Ruling On Family Planning And Temporarily Using Contraceptives To Space Children In Order To Give Them a Proper Upbringing.