supervised by: Dr.Naji Bin Waqdan
- The Holy Quran
- Zakat “Charity”
- Hajj and Umrah
- General Articles
- Fatwa – religious verdicts
- Discover Islam
- Women in Islam
- The prophetic biography
- contact us
Al-Fathby Saud Al-Shuraim
قُلْ لَوْ كَانَ الْبَحْرُ مِدَادًا لِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّي لَنَفِدَ الْبَحْرُ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَنْفَدَ كَلِمَاتُ رَبِّي وَلَوْ جِئْنَا بِمِثْلِهِ مَدَدًا
Say: "If the ocean turned to ink for writing down the colloquy of my Lord, the ocean itself would be exhausted ere the words (and wonders) of my Lord come to end, even if we brought another like it for replenishment."
- WE BEG ALL MUSLIMS TO WATCH THIS!
- I am happy because I am a Muslim
- THE SCARY SIGNS OF DAJJAL’S ARRIVAL | Bilal Assad | Animated
- If an eclipse is a natural phenomenon, then why should we feel scared and pray?
- The Ruling On Family Planning And Temporarily Using Contraceptives To Space Children In Order To Give Them a Proper Upbringing.