the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Has there come to you the narration of the overwhelming (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)?
4. They will enter in the hot blazing Fire.
5. They will be given to drink from a boiling spring,
6. No food will there be for them but a poisonous thorny plant,
7. Which will neither nourish nor avail against hunger.
8. (Other) faces that Day will be joyful,
10. In a lofty Paradise.
11. Where they shall neither hear harmful speech nor falsehood.
12. Therein will be a running spring.
13. Therein will be thrones raised high.
14. And cups set at hand.
15. And cushions set in rows.
16. And rich carpets (all) spread out.
17. Do they not look at the camels, how they are created?
18. And at the heaven, how it is raised?
19. And at the mountains, how they are rooted (and fixed firm)?
20. And at the earth, how it is outspread?
21. So remind them (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) – you are only one who reminds.
22. You are not a dictator over them –
24. Then Allâh will punish him with the greatest punishment.
25. Verily, to Us will be their return;
26. Then verily, for Us will be their reckoning.Madinah complex.com