Type of ticket : Only one-way
Price: Absolutely free (reservation confirmed)
Details of the passenger
Name: One of the sons of Adam
Address: Planet Earth
Conditions of travel
Starting point: Of life on Earth
Target: Eternal life
Stop: Hotel (2 meters under ground, for one person)
Flight duration: Of a couple of seconds to many millions of years
Time of departure
Time of death: The exact time is unknown (but it can happen sooner than expected)
Time of arrival: In the day of judgement (is not specified in the calendar)
Information about interrogation
To get to the hotel (tomb): Incorruptible Auditors – two Angels: Munkar and Nakir, which will immediately begin to ask.
Three questions will be made:
1. Who is your God?
2. Who is your Prophet?
3. What is your Religion?
More questions about your life will then remain on Earth. For more information, refer to the Ayah (verse) 27 of the Surah (chapter) 14 Ibrahim of the Holy Quran.
Despite the fact that the air transfer only a passenger at the same time, there are some restrictions on the amount of luggage you can bring with you:
· 5 Meters of white cloth you can take with you.
· Any element of the material life of the land is strictly prohibited.
· The real luggage should consist of good works, modest behaviour and time well used to call people to Islam.
· All passengers are reminded that tickets are not exchangeable or refundable.
· This workshop is mandatory for representatives of all races, nationalities, religions and of all ages.
· The delays are not stipulated.
The Angel of death will not commit to change the date or time of departure.
For more information:
Read the instructions, which can be found in the Holy Quran and the Sunnah also accessible with the Alims (scholars). Please do so as soon as possible.
During your day, you will not be provided with oxygen mask, since their respiratory system is completed just before the break.
You don’t need to worry about your boarding pass, passport or other travel documents.
To have a comfortable flight:
· Pray 5 times a day
· Read the Holy Quran
· Follow the sunnah the better that can and are ready for your flight, since you may have to leave at any time (even now).
The final destination is up to you! Please, do not waste your time on the planet Earth. Remember, you have the ticket of ida: either to Jahannam (hell) or the (Jannah) paradise.
Inshaallah (if Allah wants to), with his grace, all you will find in the gardens of Jannah, the Prophet alaihi wasallam alahu Hall (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Transmitid my message, even if it is only an ayah (verse)”.knowing Allah.com